二、品牌教师 / 品牌顾问
Brand Teacher / Consultant
• Oversee implementation and quality of teaching plans
• Teach select brand classes
• Give feedback and report problems related to teaching and curriculum
• Be able to prepare classes, teach classes and solve problems related to teaching independently
• Be patient to answer students’ questions
• Guide students to study effectively
• Make sure classes being taught orderly
• Those with potential and interest have the possibility of joining project teams to provide brand consulting service
• Master degree in marketing, business, or communications
• Has relevant industry work experience in the fields of branding and marketing
• At least 3 years teaching experience, with curriculum development experience preferred
• Fluent in English with overseas study background or at least 1 year work experience abroad preferred
• Age: 35 - 40
• Personable, out-going, detail-oriented, willing to help students, humble to learn
• Excellent leadership, teaching, communication skills, and coordination skills
If you think you are the right person we are looking for, please feel free send your resume to Miss Ye from DeTao Human Department.
Role Title: Course Coordinator
Date: / /
Responsible To: Patrick Gottelier and Jane Gottelier (the Masters)
Responsible For: lecturers, assistants and technicians
Job Purpose: The role holder provides support to the Masters in relation to the academic and operational management of the Subject area.
Role Requirements: Course Coordinator
Experience/Knowledge of Teaching at undergraduate level and Fashion Industry experience
Successful experience of managing staff and other resources
Experience of contributing to academic and operational planning
Main duties and responsibilities
1. Academic Coordination
2. Student Experience
3. Quality Assurance
1. Academic Coordination
1.1 To coordinate curriculum content as required by the Masters.
1.2 To support the Masters in recruitment
1.3 To support the Masters in timetabling, advance planning and review.
1.4 To manage the operating budget devolved by the Masters effectively and efficiently including responsibility for managing lecturers, assistants and technicians workloads and schedules.
1.5 To line manage staff in (the absence of the Masters) within the Subject area.
1.6 To support the Masters in liaising with collaborative partners, employers, professional bodies, industrial and commercial organisations, key contacts at feeder schools and colleges at home and overseas.
2. Student Experience
2.1 In relation to the designated area of responsibility, to ensure delivery of an agreed standard of student engagement and support.
2.2 In relation to the designated area of responsibility, to maintain a clear overview of the academic standing of students, taking appropriate action as necessary.
2.3 More generally, to support the Masters in optimising the student experience in the Subject area from induction through to graduation.
3. Quality Assurance
3.1 In relation to the designated area of responsibility, to ensure that module content, delivery and assessment complies with the relevant documentation and as instructed by the Masters.
3.2 In relation to the designated area of responsibility, to take responsibility for the quality of relevant documentation and information and to ensure that these meet the quality expectations as defined by the Masters.
3.3 In relation to the designated area of responsibility, to ensure that all module marks are maintained and recorded and that the process of referral/deferral is effectively managed.
3.4 More generally, to support the Masters in implementing programs procedures for quality assurance and enhancement effectively.
Appendix A: Health and Safety responsibilities; Course Coordinator
All staff have a responsibility to take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others who may be affected by their actions and omissions. They also have a duty to comply with Health and Safety directives.
In relation to Health and Safety, you are responsible for ensuring that:
• You comply with safe systems of work in operation within your work area
• You work co-operatively with other staff who have responsibility for Health and Safety Requirements.
• You report any health and safety concerns to ( ) or other responsible member of staff as soon as these are identified
• You attend training as appropriate to your role.
Role specific responsibilities
In relation to Health and Safety, you are responsible on direction and on behalf of the Masters for supporting the discharge of their duties:
• To monitor effective safety implementation
• To identify Health and Safety needs and requirements
• For the care of all those affected by your acts or omissions
You have a direct responsibility to ensure a safe and healthy environment for staff, students and other users of the areas of the University under your span of control, by ensuring that:
• The Masters / DeTao’s safety policies, practices and requirements are implemented for areas under your control and that resources are available to staff to ensure statutory compliance.
• That risk assessments are completed for relevant activities (e.g. fieldwork, performances,exhibitions etc) undertaken by staff and students within your area, and that any resulting actions are taken, and that safe working practices are followed
• Correct and timely communication of safety issues both to your superiors and the staff that work for you is carried out as relevant to your areas of responsibility.
• You work within the framework of effective governance, ensuring compliance with relevant Regulations/Legislation/Policies and Procedures
• Staff within your area fulfil their responsibilities under the The Masters / DeTao’s Health and Safety Policy.
1 based in Shanghai
2 be fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
3 Bachelor Degree or higher
4 good organizational skills
5 good social skills, must be a team player
6 good visual eye
7 good computer skills (Windows, Microsoft Office)
The following skills are beneficial:
1 graphic design skills or other (e. g. Adobe Master Collection)
2 creative background (music,architecture, design, writing or art)
Your tasks will include:
1 organizational work and communication
2 translations (oral and written)
3 layouting and graphic work
4 assisting the Professors, managers and students
5 join official meetings, trips and events with locals and internationals
五、Studio De Tao/ Dawnfinder- Senior Teacher of Themed Environment Design and Program Coordinator
Skills and Abilities:
• Organise the day-to-day implementation of the Bachelor Degree Course
• Excellent organisational and project management skills
• Teaching experience: Minimum of 5 years
• Experienced in managing a teaching team. .
• Qualifications in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, or Spatial Design with portfolio of work
• Great leadership qualities to Inspire, enable and empower Students
• Fluent English speaking to DeTao approved staff level;
• Needs to be committed to improving the environment with a commitment to developing knowledge of Sustainability
• Excellent working knowledge of up to date computer programs for high degree of student project organisation output
• Teaching 15 hours of undergraduate SIVA-DeTao Themed Environment study
• Act as Master’s Studio Teaching Director and Course Coordinator in charge of the overall program while the Master is out of presence to ensure normal operation of the program
• Organise and maintain the day-to-day implementation of the Bachelor Degree Course.
• Planning, organizing of the student curriculum as designed by Masters.
• Be able to interpret design philosophy to facilitate the student progress and provide advice to them.
• Provide feedback to Masters and DeTao leaders
Position: Studio Manager (SM) for Kevin L. Erwin CSE, PWS, DeTao Master of Ecological Restoration in Shanghai - Songjiang District Number: 1, P.R. China
This is a unique and extremely rewarding opportunity for the right individual, working with some of the most highly regarded scientists and practitioners in the world to change the way people think about landscapes and water issues and how to apply ecological restoration in China.
Salary and benefits: Negotiable
Responsibilities: The Studio Manager (SM) will organize and supervise all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth and efficient running of Studio Erwin. The SM will carry out a range of administrative and IT-related tasks in addition to marketing the services of the Studio throughout China. The work will vary from running the administrative side of the Studio as a sole administrator, overseeing the office work of all Studio staff and students, coordinating the marketing of Studio services, interpretation during meetings and translating documents.
Job Description: Has the ability to build relationships with DeTao staff, the Studio, the master’s Florida (USA) staff, the master’s network, and project stakeholders, members of the public, government agencies and the private sector. The SM will organize events, and social gatherings in the studio and offsite. The SM will attend meetings while also ensuring the master is well prepared for meetings. The SM must liaise with collaborators, suppliers and other Studio staff while carrying out specific projects and tasks pursuant to the master’s direction. This position will require performing extended work days and travel throughout China.
Education background: Undergraduate degree (business, management or environmental)
Must have excellent verbal and writing proficiency in Chinese and English. Advanced translation and interpretation skills are required – no exceptions please
Work experience: Five-year minimum in a related capacity. Should have high energy, good people skills, and be personable. The SM should have some familiarity with China’s environmental issues. The SM must be a strong team player, focused on a high degree of quality and client satisfaction. References are required.
DeTao is committed to the wisdom of the advantages of international masters into practical productive forces, through education, training, research and technology development and industry investment to shape innovative collaboration systems to help China achieve green transformation, to assist the upgrading of China's educational institutions in the sustainable development of China's economy while expanding exchanges and cooperation with international groups and agencies to promote the integration and innovation of Chinese culture and world trends .
CHARACTER ANIMATION 角色動畫
Under the direction of the iacc Director and the Program Coordinator for the SDAC Program and in collaboration with the iacc academic team the position is required to:
• Develop project-based curriculum and training materials in advanced body mechanics, character performance and facial animation.
• Deliver core training in presentation/workshop formats.
• Work with iacc faculty and staff to ensure that character modeling and rigging meets the needs of the story, scene or shot in service of the animation performance.
• Integrate a range of acting and reference techniques into the character animation performance including motion capture and video recording.
• Provide instruction in critical animation movements that define the physical characteristics, personality and interaction of bipedal and quadruped characters.
• Work with iacc faculty to ensure course content is coordinated across the program
• Develop well-defined academic standards and retain illustrative examples of student work.
• Participate in and contribute innovation to departmental meetings
• Minimum of three years experience as a 3D character animator or animation supervisor in feature films.
• Experienced with character animation using Autodesk Maya
• Personal show reel demonstrating character performance and lip sync skills.
CHARACTER DESIGN 角色设计
This position provides instruction and mentoring of students in the SDAC program.
• Design standard 2D and 3D character model and present as standard model sheets including, posing, expressions and orthographic design设计标准二维和三维角色设定，并包含角色动作、表情及其他角色设定
• Design a range of bipedal and quadruped characters in a variety Chinese and international styles设计不同风格的两足与四足角色并符合中国和国际风格
• Familiar with issues of rigging and animating 2D characters and 3D characters in Maya to ensure character designs are suited to the animation production process.熟悉二维和三维角色在maya中的绑定及动画制作要点，并能够设计符合动画制作流程的角色。
• Professional experience in a production environment (TV or Feature Film)有专业的电视或电影制作经历
• Good communication and interpersonal skills良好的人际关系技巧
• Ability and willingness to instruct and mentor in a team environment适合在团队中进行指导
• Flexibility and strong work ethic可塑性强并有良好职业道德
• Familiarity with Maya an asset but not essential.熟悉Maya软件优先
STORYBOARD AND LAYOUT 故事分镜与画面布局
This position provides storyboard, layout and design instruction to SDAC students
• Translate story ideas from verbal and written directions and provide advice and feedback on sequence concepts.有较强将故事从文字转换为画面的能力，并可以对现有方案发表意见并提出反馈。
• Able to apply strong, clear layout and sound design skills to the development of animation storyboards.在动画故事分镜制作过程中，可以有较强的、明晰的布局以及音效设计能力
• Draw clear storyboards that illustrate effective action, blocking, camera placement, and acting of the characters in a sequence.有较强分镜绘制能力，清晰表现动作、停止、镜头位置以及角色表现
• Familiar with one, two and three-point perspective熟悉一、二和三点透视法
• Familiar with core film language and story structure熟悉电影语言与故事结构
• Ability to pitch story and sequence concepts.故事构思及镜头制作能力
• Professional experience in a production environment (TV or Feature Film) 有专业的电视或电影制作经历
• Excellent drawing skills applied to thumb nailsketches and full storyboard illustrations 极佳的绘画能力，可绘制清晰的分镜故事版草图
• Good communication and interpersonal skills 沟通能力强并善于处理人际关系
• Ability and willingness to instruct and mentor in a team environment 适合在团队中进行指导
• Flexibility and strong work ethic 可塑性强并有良好职业道德
• Familiarity with ToonBoom Storyboard 3D software an advantage – or ability to learn and apply it in an educational setting 熟悉Toon Boom St oryboard及三维软件者优先
Teaching/Design Assistent – DeTao – Michel de Boer & Min Wang Studio
Purpose of function
Educational assistance (30%)
• Being the main educational assistant to the teachers team and Masters.
• Responsible for assistance of teaching in the ‘SIVA-DeTao Advanced Class’
• In charge of the overall administrative tasks concerning the educational program.
• To help implement the curriculum and to assist teachers and the Masters with English translation and cultural differences.
• Assist the teaching team and Masters to coordinate and find external speakers and/or (guest) teachers.
• Assist the teaching team and Masters during mid - and end term examination
• Is responsible for the assisting the teachers, masters and students;
• Will be an inspirational assistant towards the teaching team and Masters;
• Assisting in monitoring, reviewing and judging students, their output and creative process at frequent times, based on project(s) requirements and curriculum;
• Will be the bridge between the students, teachers, creative team(s) and Masters concerning language and cultural barriers.
• Is responsible for the administrative tasks and documentation of the educational program
• Carries out extensive assistance to the teaching team and Masters referring to the educational program;
• Is assisting in the coordination and processing of the Advanced Class;
Design assistance (70%)
• Carries out extensive assistance to the creative team and Masters in regards to commercial projects
• Responsible for assistance in design for commercial projects/clients;
• To help implement designs and to assist the creative staff in commercial projects
• Responsible for advising and bridge between the (international) creative team(s), clients and Masters concerning language and cultural barriers.
• Teams up with DeTao staff, supporting creative promotion and acquisitions.
• Carries out extensive assistance to the creative team and Masters;
• Is responsible for the assisting of the creative team and Masters;
• Will be an inspirational assistant towards the creative team and Masters;
• Assisting in coordinating and reflecting on the design process and results.
• Will be the bridge between the creative team(s), Masters & client concerning language and cultural barriers.
• Is responsible for the administrative tasks concerning commercial projects;
• University degree level in design, preferably supplemented with educational/teaching experience
• Broad knowledge of multi disciplinary design field;
• Broad knowledge of software programs, like: Adobe illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
• Good design skills, communication skills, coordinative skills, educational skills, and organizational/ administrative skills.
• inspirational character, international mind-set;
• English proficiency (verbally and in writing)
• Proactive, responsive and teamwork spirit;